This Weeks Featured Funk - Ivan "Funkboy" Bodley

Hello again everyone. I am very excited about this weeks podcast! First of all, I have music from 3 great funk bands. The Grippo Funk Band, SoulFire, and Mr. Breakdown. These bands are worthy of being followed by funk lovers across the planet! And I urge you to give them a listen, well actually you have no choice, because in order to get to this weeks Featured Funk artist, you have to listen to those bands first. But trust me... Your body will be bouncing around from start to finish.

Speaking of this weeks Featured Funk artist. All I can say is with a name like "Funkboy" it's got to be good. Actually good is an understatement. Ivan "Funkboy" Bodley is FUNK-Tastic!!! And you will be hooked on his style if you have never heard his stuff before!

So listen to the podcast TODAY by CLICKING HERE!


Click Here To Subscribe to "Random Acts of Funk"

No comments: